Monday, January 9, 2012





Desy reads a lot, and I mean A LOT. She reads many kind of books that when I talked to her I goes (゜◇゜). She also graduated last November and will continue on master degree here in Jogja. So no separation… yet. Anyway, maybe because she reads so many books, she always think differently and unexpectedly. I love talking to her because of that. In every issues, gossip, books, works, everything,,,, she just sees it differently. After a long heavy chat with her I always want to read as much as her, but well, after one day, it just goes poof…… ahahaha.. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...