Monday, January 9, 2012





This was the star for that evening, well at least me. Anin has been my best friend during college. She graduated last November, which I couldn’t attend because I was in Singapore. Since she has finished her study, she moved from Jogja a few weeks ago. She convinced me that it’s no big deal and she’ll go to Jogja so often. But it’s me…. I take every separation as big deal. 


Anyway, Anin is very adventurous. There were some plans that she mentioned and make me go (” ~ “). In some part, I think she’ll get along with Nurman. I should’ve introduced them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...