Wednesday, March 28, 2012





She is Mala. We’ve been friends since…. 5-6 years ago. Sometimes i am amazed and, at the same time, proud with some long - lasting friendships that I have.I think the ironic part comes from the fact that I didn’t do anything to take care of it. There’s time that I tried so hard to make friends and maintain the friendship, all failed. But when I just let it flow, somehow it just works out. 


I guess the point is nobody can meet ideal friend or create ideal friendship. They’ll find you. All you have to do is just wait and make friends with a lot of people. As time goes by, the filter will works on itself, and without realizing it, you’ll be surrounded by your true friends.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...