Wednesday, March 28, 2012





And this is Shinta. So it used to be me, Shinta, Mala, and Nisa. We lost contact with Nisa, so it’s just the three of us. We came from different high school and met in a tutorial class. If my memory is correct, we only met 2-3 times a week and we didn’t go out much. But somehow we still are best friends until today. 


Shinta is one of the most positive person I know. She never thinks much, but not in impulsive way. Every time there’s problem, she naturally thinks of a solution, instead of blaming others. At some point, I think she just don’t think that the problem might be caused by others. So, yeah… she ends up helping a lot of people, maybe without she even realizes it.


I really believe it it her kindness that somehow bring her luck. She is so lucky in so many aspects. I envy her job. She got a nice job, and some facilities that no fresh graduate can get. Every time we meet, she tells me about how she’s doing and stuff, it’s just a normal chatting between friends, yet she inspires me to always do good thing to others. And once again, I think she doesn’t realize how much she inspires me.


What makes me even sure about that is her comment. Many times Mala and I says how lucky she is with her love life , career, and education. Her respond is “God always bless me.”

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...