Tuesday, March 6, 2012





This photo was rather old, maybe 1 or 2 weeks ago. My supervisor is driving me nuts that I did nothing but sleeping and eating. Anyway…. It’s been a while since I met Arin. We used to live in the same place, NUS. And we still do, except it’s Jogja. But somehow it’s just hard for us and Jhendra to meet up.



Once I and Anin had a discussion about this. Sometimes we stuck in an event like orientation, exchange program, even military service. We had new friends and we were very very close with them. But once the ‘event’ was over, so did the friendship. She said that this kind of thing happened because we had the same past and when we meet, the topic will be about the past. And that’s why it’s gonna end sooner or later, sooner usually. Sound sad to me, but I can’t say it’s wrong.



However, Arin is just so nice to keep contacting me and we just had lunch this noon. We plan to do this lunch ritual weekly. Of course we also plan to hace Jhendra join this ritual. It’s gonna feel like old times, every wednesday me, Arin, Jhendra, and Fira would have lunch together at 'the deck’ because our classes ends at the same time that day….. Here we go, I’m talking about another 'past’. But,,,,, I guess it won’t hurt, you know, trying to keep your 'event friendship’ going.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...