Sunday, April 6, 2014

Officially jobless

After one year and three months, I’m now officially jobless.



My feeling was mixed up, still is actually, about this.



I guess I’ve always known that I don’t belong in the office, so I kinda got the vibe that this thing would come. Even so, I’m still sad that I couldn’t stay longer in that place. 



It’s just that place had been my dream since I was in college. So to realize that I stopped working there after only a year was so hard.



It’s like I like this particular dress and dream about wearing it, but after saving up an buying it, the dress doesn’t fit. Even after I try to squeeze in so hard that it hurts, the dress still doesn’t fit. So I have to let it go. 



And it’s killing me because I really really want to wear that dress. 



But, despite how cliche this my sound, I believe Allah prepares better job and adventure for me.



I said goodbye to my friends, editors, and mentors last week. It was sad but I was pretty happy because they seemed to enjoy my presence in the past year. Too bad I couldn’t find the editor in chief in my last day of working.



Anywho, last year was amazing and unforgettable. The experiences, the lessons, even the nagging changed me into a new (and I hope) and better person.



As for the responses, my parents and Popo were happy that I didn’t have to come home at night again. Sipa is still being her with no comment in general. My girlfriends were as mixed up as I was. The good thing is that all of them support me to get through this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...