Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Finally, some alone time

After I became unemployed last week, I was looking for some time to be alone, without TV or comic books or even Popo. Just me, listening to music and probably writing my random thoughts.



And I finally have that time here at the airport, waiting for the plane for about 2 more hours.



Not what I’ve planned though. First I thought of enjoying my alone time at my apartment, after Popo went to work. But the TV or the comics got my attention, plus all the houseworks that I had to do.



Another perfect time was when I was on my way to Puncak, highlands near Jakarta. We passed this spot called Puncak Pass, where I could enjoy the view cities and hills from the top.



 I knew it would be super awesome if I could go there and enjoy the view alone while thinking what I need to do next. Sadly we were too exhausted and ended up sleeping.



Usually every time I face troubles or difficulties, I always call my close friends or families to talk about it. Next I will listen to music out loud and reading comic books just to get my mind out of it. 



Not this time. This time I just want to sit down and do nothing. Maybe I need some kind of meditation. Its funny how I used to despise meditation because I don’t see the point of doing it. And now I feel somewhat more relax after sitting and doing nothing for only 20 minutes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...