Monday, March 9, 2015

Week 15 and (still) no bump

I don’t know about other places, but here in my home country Indonesia. Women should get married before getting pregnant. 

And for those who got knocked up and hide their pregnancy, I guess having no bump like me is a good thing. 

But I kinda wish for the bump to show up. So i can ask for special seat in a bus/train, or i can ask people to not smoking near me. Don’t get me wrong, I don’t mind standing in a bus or train, but pregnant women don’t lie when they say they don’t have many strength as they’re used to.

I still throw up every morning and it is hurrrtttt. I feel like the baby punching and kicking my stomach that I almost can’t stand up. Maybe this is a coincidence, but after i rub my belly and said “baby, mommy is hurting here. please stop punching me.” The pain stops. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...