Tuesday, February 24, 2015

Second trimester, week 13

Feeling super happy because my baby is healthy. My doctor, dr Enny Pamudji from JIH, said that the baby is very active which meant i drank enough fluid and took good care of myself.

okay, honestly,,,, i didn’t really ate healthy food like all the time. Sometimes I ate junk food and indomie. Some people were surprised, but i guess the baby is really really strong. saying Alhamdulilah seems just not enough for my baby’s health. Please keep being strong lil kid.  

the frequency of me puking has been decreasing. but i still have no appetite. and dr. Enny told me to gain at least 2 kg every month. or around 12 kg in total. hhhmmm… not sure how i can do that. 

my doctor also limited my travel time to twice until the labor time. so i guess i’m going to go back to Jakarta in April and spend my second trimester there with hubby. before going back to Jogja in my third trimester.

Owh, and my belly is more likely the same. don’t have the bump yet. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...