Tuesday, June 12, 2012





#coffee #starbucks (Taken with Instagram) everytime I got upset, starbucks always cheer me up…. Dunno why though. For now, i think i just tired of looking for job, or to be precise looking and choosing my career. I guess there are about 2-3 places in which i am 90% sure i am accepted. Plus, I am lucky enough to be surrounded by helpful and supportive family. Cause, a good cousin of mine offers me jobs, yes with ’s’. i simply just have to pick which one. He said he can help me to get an interview in architecture consultant, developer (the big ones), or media. And…… I am pretty much confused now.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...