Monday, February 13, 2012





Me, Dita, and Sipa. I know it’s a wedding but since I didn’t bring my camera I didn’t take any picture of my newlywed cousin :( . Not only because of no camera, but also the condition. Whoa, it’s so crowded. Even if I had my camera, I should work hard to get the bride and groom pictures. Dita had some in her camera, but it were the couple plus all of the family member. I guess it were around 15-20 people in one frame. So if I show the picture, no one would see a person. They’d rather see ‘matches’. There’s a team of photographer at that wedding, so I just wait for my personal picture with the couple from them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...