Sunday, December 18, 2011

The Sunsets

During the bali trip, I saw 3 sunsets. The first day I arrived, I saw the sunset in Tanah Lot. The first and last sunset we saw as a group. Honestly, I don’t really understand the beauty of sunset and sunrise. Maybe because I lived in Bali for 3 years. After Bali, I moved to Kupang where I lived in a house located on the highland. Since Kupang was not crowded at all, I could see all the way from my house to the sea. Too bad I know nothing about photography at that time.


Anyway, back to the first sunset in Tanah Lot, I just chatted with Ankur and Wai Yan and suddenly the sun’s gone already. Oh well…..A few days after that, Soo, Richard, Robert, and me (the others already left Bali) went to Sanur also to see sunset. I just followed, anything would be better than doing nothing. We supposed to meet Nurman there, but we couldn’t. We walked along the beach and found a nice resort with clean private beach and the sunset. At that time I was too busy with my spicy corn and Robert’s camera, so…. whatever….


In the last day in Kuta, for the first time I saw sunset from very beginning until the very end. Well I admit, it was pretty. When I was amazed with the color of the sky after the sun’s gone, Nurman tease me by saying “well you always leave right after the sun’s gone”. Ups….


I couldn’t escape this sunset not because I wanna see it, but more because I don’t have option. We had no money and no hostel. What’s left was to wait until 6 am tomorrow, so I watched it. And still, I can’t say I found that event special, except that I saw it with my best friends.


n.b: gonna post the pictures in different post.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...