Monday, October 3, 2011

Turning 2x years old.

When I was accepted in this exchange program to NUS, I realize that I would spend 3 special moments abroad, fasting month, ied day, and my birthday. Therefore I didn’t expect anything to happen. All my friends that participated in this exchange program stays in U-town,while I’m here in PGPR. Popo would come on October 8th. Mama, papa, and sipa were definetely couldn’t fly all the way here. And as it already destined, my birthday this year was on monday. 


So I already said to my self, even before I got here, it’s just gonna be a normal monday this year. Who would’ve thought that I actually got a surprise.


It was 11 o'clock when I decided to go to bed. One hour later, someone knocked and screamed “maintanance!!” I was about 50% awake, other half was still somewhere dreaming. When I open the door, and there they were


Ankur, Soo, Nurman, Robert, Patrick, Wai yan, Nadine, Jay, Richard,…. yeah, that’s all I guess. I needed like 1 minute to fully awake and I just realize they gave me a surprise and a plastic bag full of pink snacks.


I know that it’s not romantic, with the plastic bag and the snacks. But the fact thay they gave me this surprise and already realize my favorite color are more important. Well it small things that matter.


I used to be a skeptical person. I don’t believe that any kind of relationship, either it’s friendship or love, can be built in a short time. But based on what happened last night, maybe some friendship can really be built just within 2 months.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...