Thursday, July 14, 2011

need a Pink

Link: need a Pink


I desperately want the pentax pink camera before I go to singapore…. hiks…


Yogya isn’t quite big so I can’t found it here. But I do find a store that sell it online. This store.


And now I’m kinda scared. I bought clothes and shoes online, but it’s a DSLR camera. I’d prefer buy it in a store. But I leave this country next week….


Aaaaarrggggghhhhh…… so damn confuse….


In this situation, my mom really knows how to comfort me.


She said, “why didn’t you order it right away? you’re leaving next week.”


Ohh how I love my mom.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...