Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Esplanade and Laskar Pelangi

Esplanade is amazing. I love it ever since I first saw it. I was lucky to be able to see and learn about the building during study tour in architecture department. But, I also want to go to the building as a spectator, not only as an observer. 


So there we were, me, Jendra, and Corina, looking for a canteen but ended up in office of student affairs. There, we found a pamflet.



I can’t believe Laskar Pelangi will perform in Esplanade. As an Indonesian, I’m so proud. But at the same time, I also feel some kind of irony. I mean, I can watch it in Jakarta. Anyway, I’m still going. (insya allah)….amin…

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...