Monday, April 9, 2012





My mom turned out to be so happy with this little surprise. It’s amazing how small things like cake and gifts can become so special after they’re surrounded by flower. My dad hates flower and he never give her or any of his daughters. That’s why I insisted to use rose. Sipa was so pessimistic, she said with her poker face “Dad’s gonna throw this away…”


What’s ironic is that Sipa and me have boyfriends that…. kinda hate flower. I rarely saw Sipa with flower. As for me, i guess it’s only 2-3 times Popo gave me flower. All of them were because I asked him to :(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...