Tuesday, September 20, 2011

New pictures...

Sitting in Arin’s room, have nothing to do, so decided to update my tumblr.


After thinking again and again, I realized that I don’t need another camera. My old and standard canon still works and I’m too busy to focus on photography now that the photography class over. But I just can’t help it. After delayed for a couple of weeks, I decided to bought the pentax camera online. Too bad I had to go back to Singapore before the camera delivered in my house. Well, I am a shopaholic after all.


Last weekend my family came to visit me, bringing me my new camera… Yyyaayyy!!!


I used it on automatic mode, first because it’s new and I wasn’t familiar with the buttons, second is because I don’t have time to learn the manual. Owh I wish Bayu were here to help me.










Maybe it’s just me, but I think this camera makes pictures almost as if it’s made by real photographer. Especially with the most common effect that people know, focus on the person and blur on the background, I don’t know what it’s called though. You know, the one that using f 5.6 or 1.8…. Owh I really need to refresh my lesson…


But that doesn’t mean I underestimate the professional photographer. I know that a prof like Bayu can say directly that these pictures were taken on auto-mode. But for common people, I think they wouldn’t know.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tentang Bawa Keluarga ke Belanda dengan beasiswa LPDP

  Udah hampir balik, malah baru update soal berangkat. Hehehehe…. Nasib mamak 2 anak tanpa ART ya gini deh, sok sibuk. But here I am, nulis ...